Hand-turned bowl made in London from English Oak sustainably sourced from Epping Forest. This beautifully hand crafted woodenware makes its amazing journey from tree to finished product by hand, and these lovely little bowls have some particularly stunning and distinctive grain markings.
- Made in the UK by Forest and Found
- Each piece is beautifully unique, individually crafted by the maker
- Sustainably sourced English Oak from Epping Forest
- Treated with food-safe beeswax salve
- Small: 8-10cm diameter x 4cm high (approx)
- Medium: 14.5cm diameter x 5cm high (approx)
We love the patterns and grains in these pieces, any unusual markings or imperfections simply add to their beauty.
Demo shop only. To purchase these products please visit The Future Kept. To purchase the Retina theme please visit the Shopify Theme Store.